top of page

Terms of Service


We like our clients to have seen the photos before paying. Our automated system allows viewing of watermarked photos before paying and automatically removes this watermark as soon as the balance is settled. Deferred Payment: If a client is bundling listing media (photos, video, etc.) with transaction coordination, they may elect to pay for their order primarily out of closing. North 7th will collect a 10% deposit upfront, and the remaining 90% of their full order will be due and payable upon closing of the property in question or in 180 days, whichever occurs earlier. North 7th reserves the right to deny deferred payment for any reason in its sole discretion.



Appointments may be rescheduled or canceled as needed up until 4pm on the day before the shoot. North 7th collects 10% of the total order price for every appointment as a deposit upon booking. If an appointment is rescheduled or canceled after 4pm on the day before the shoot, North 7th will ask you to book your new appointment time again and reserves the right to hold the deposit as compensation.


Copyright Notice:

N7th, LLC is the copyright holder of any image we produce. The copyright of an image is not transferred to any other party unless a specific written agreement is made. Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images, please contact us for more details.


Photo Rights and Usage:

The original agent who paid for this service has permission to use these images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the sale of that property. The licensing agreement is valid only for the duration the home/property is listed for sale and cannot be reused without specific written permission. Images cannot be sold to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing, as the purchasing agent does not own the photographs, but rather the right to use them during the specific term the property is for sale. The purchasing agent may reuse photos if the property is temporarily removed from the market. Agents other that the purchasing agent may contact us for additional licensing. For use outside of the above terms (including but not limited to: magazines, news outlets, etc.), contact us for specific licensing.


Perpetual Licensing:

If licensing is needed for repeated listings of the same property, such as rental properties, the "Perpetual Licensing" Add-on can be included in the order. This license extension grants permission to the purchasing agent to use these images repeatedly over an indefinite number of listings. Apartment Complexes: Images may only be used to advertise the property/apartment complex for which they were originally purchased. Licensing is available to allow images to be used to advertise identical floor plans at other properties.


Have a question? Give us a call at 864-808-3008 or email

bottom of page