- If the forecast indicates inclement weather during your appointment, we will reach out to you and ask if you prefer that we:
- Move forward with the appointment as best as possible. If drone photos or videos are included in the order, we’ll cancel & remove the drone photos or videos from the order.
- Reschedule the entire appointment without paying the cancellation or rescheduling fee.
- Complete the order without aerial photos and reschedule aerials only for $25 additional trip fee.
- Our company observes most federal holidays. If you’re in need of an appointment on a holiday, please call or email our office to see if we’re able to accommodate the request.
- Appointments that take place on a holiday will be charged a 25% surcharge.
- Media will be delivered on the next business day after the holiday.
Property is not ready for appointment
- When your appointment is confirmed, we’ll provide you with a list of recommendations on how to best prepare the property for the appointment.
- If, upon the PhotoTech’s arrival, the property is not ready for the appointment but final preparations can be completed by you and/or the seller within 15 minutes of the appointment start time, the PhotoTech will work around you to complete the appointment as best as possible.
- If the property is not ready for the appointment when the PhotoTech arrives, we will reach out to you, alert you of the condition of the property, and ask if you prefer we continue with the appointment or reschedule the appointment. Cancellation or rescheduling fees will apply.
- The PhotoTech is not required or responsible to clean the property or otherwise prepare it for the appointment.
- The agent can reschedule an appointment using the link in the confirmation email up to 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Within 24 hours of the appointment, please notify us and we will cancel the appointment for the agent to reorder once the property or seller is ready.
- When an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 hours prior to the appointment time, the deposit paid serves as the cancellation fee and will not be applied to future or rescheduled orders.
No-Show Agent or Homeowner
- If the agent or the homeowner is to provide access to the PhotoTech for the appointment but is not present at the appointment time:
- Our office will reach out to the agent to confirm the appointment time, location, and access details.
- The PhotoTech will begin working on the exterior media as they’re able while waiting.
- If the agent or homeowner is unable to be at the property within 15 minutes of the appointment start time, the appointment will be cancelled and the agent will need to reorder the appointment.
- The deposit will serve as a cancellation fee and will not be applied to future or rescheduled appointments.
- In the event the wrong address was supplied for the appointment, our PhotoTech will navigate to the correct address if it is possible to still complete the appointment in the time allotted.
- If the PhotoTech is unable to reach the correct property in time, the appointment will be postponed and the agent can reschedule the appointment through the link in the confirmation email.
- The deposit will be re-applied as a “24 Hour Reschedule Fee” in addition to the balance for the order.
In the event the property is occupied by a tenant, the agent and/or the homeowner is expected to be at the appointment to ensure access, completion of the appointment, and to mitigate any potential issues with the tenants.