Why Your Greenville Listing Deserves a Drone Pilot Who's Licensed & Insured!
Hey, Greenville fam! Ever thought about jazzing up your property listings with some killer aerial views? If the gorgeous upstate of South Carolina has taught us anything, it's that everything looks better from the sky—especially in our beloved Greenville. But hold up! Before you get all starry-eyed imagining those cinematic drone shots, there's a tiny thing we gotta talk about. Yep, you guessed it: drone pilot insurance and proper licensing. Here's the lowdown on why you should only jam with a real estate media company that’s got insured drone pilots instead of those fly-by-night (pun intended!) operators.
1. They're the Real Deal: Insured drone pilots? Licensed drone pilots? They’re not just weekend warriors. They've got game, and they’re pros at what they do. You're not just getting fly footage, you're getting Greenville-worthy masterpieces.
2. Because Sh*t Happens: Imagine a drone taking a sudden liking to your roof shingles or deciding to dive into Mrs. Thompson's legendary rose bushes next door. With an insured pilot, those accidents won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Phew!
3. They Know Their Air-Lanes: The sky over Greenville isn't the wild west. There are rules up there! Insured pilots are typically the ones who know the air traffic laws and stick to them. So, no wild goose chases with the FAA for us, thank you!
4. They Won’t Make the Neighbors Gossip: Greenville's a tight-knit community, and the last thing we need is Mr. Jones from two houses down grumbling about drones peeking into his backyard. Insured pros? They know their boundaries. Literally.
5. Show Me the Money (Or Not?): Here's the cool part. A drone pilot with insurance means they're not just winging it; they've got backup for any rainy days. It screams responsibility but in a fun, laid-back Greenville kind of way. Remember that North 7th has 8 different photographers, so we can almost always make the schedule work for you and your client's needs.
6. It's All About Street Cred: Listing a property in Greenville is all about making a statement. With an insured drone pilot, it's like saying, "We're the Beyoncé of real estate listings." Flawless, professional, and always on point.
7. Hire Legal Pilots: Did you know that drone pilots have to be licensed to fly commercially? They do. Flying without a license is against the law, and you really don't want to get tangled up in that. Always make sure you're hiring an FAA licensed drone pilot. Don't worry all North 7th pilots are properly licensed with the FAA and insured through Hartford! If you need proof of insurance or anything like that just ask!
Wrap Up: Alright, Greenville peeps, if you're in the market to make your property the talk of the town (in a good way!), then it's time to get groovy with a real estate media company that knows its stuff. And by "stuff," we mean drone pilots who are licensed, insured, and ready to capture the beauty of the upstate in all its glory.
And remember, in the world of Greenville real estate drone photography, it's not just about flying high; it's about flying right. Rock on, Greenville! 🚁🎥🏡